Workshops and Schools
IBIC is dedicated to exploring the physics and engineering challenges of beam diagnostic and measurement techniques for particle accelerators worldwide.
The goal of this conference is to increase awareness about the value of light sources for agricultural research, and to engage with potential researchers and industrial users to increase the use of advanced imaging synchrotron tools, by showcasing leading research in the field.
Superconducting Science and Technology for Particle Accelerators
- Nov 18-Dec 2, 2022 | 2022 CLS Mx Data Collection School
- Nov 25-27, 2022 | CLS Educators' Workshop
- October 6, 2022 | X-ray MicroCT Data Processing
- August 16-18, 2022 | 2022 CLS XRD Summer School
- April 12, 2022 | Supercritical Fluids Workshop
- March 29-31, 2022 | Resource Extraction Conference & Technical Workshop
- Dec 13-14, 2021 | QMSC at CLS: New Developments in Fe-based Superconductivity
Annual Users' Meeting
Our Annual Users' Meeting is an event hosted by the CLS and the Users' Executive Committee, creating an opportunity for the CLS research community to share and discuss the present and future of synchrotron science in Canada. The 2022 AUM was held November 9-10th.