We remain committed to the safety of our staff and users, and have established COVID-19 protocols to ensure on-site users can safely perform their experiments.
User Access Requirements
Before coming on-site, please ensure:
- You are listed as a team member on an active project in the User Portal.
- Beamline staff have confirmed the time and duration of your on-site visit.
- You have completed all required facility access training, including the new COVID Orientation via the CLS Training System.
Users are encouraged to check in at reception during business hours (Monday-Friday 8-4:30).
To enter and exit the CLS, use the main lobby. You will need to check in with the reception desk.
As of May 1, visitors to the CLS are no longer required to show proof of vaccination. Vaccination is still highly recommended.
While at the CLS
- Medical grade disposal masks are required to be worn while on-site at the CLS.
- These are provided to all individuals by the CLS, and are available at the main entrance.
- Masks must be worn prior to approaching reception to sign-in.
- Physical distancing must be maintained while on-site.
- Groups are limited to four Visitors / Contractors at a time.
- Access will only be provided to the areas required. Entering areas not related to the purpose of the visit is not permitted.
- Eating / drinking while on-site is permitted, and must be done in designated areas of the facility.
When leaving the facility
- You must sign out with reception prior to exiting the building.
Private Testing Providers
Local facilities offer COVID-19 testing (for a fee) for those wishing to have proof of a negative COVID-19 test. Please see this list for options in Saskatoon, or visit the Saskatchewan Health Authority website for the most up-to-date information.