- Unique-in-Canada analytical services:
- Advanced X-ray imaging
- Non-destructive testing
- In-situ investigations
- Bulk and surface investigations
- A strong team of accomplished scientists to work with you to develop scientific experiments that meet industry standards
- A full range of access modes to suit your needs
- Remote data collection from anywhere in the world
- On-site data collection, taking advantage of Saskatoon’s central location
- Mail-in service, where competent staff perform experiments for you
- Expertise across the scientific spectrum
- Leading-edge research and development
- A trusted reputation
Non-destructive synchrotron-based research provides unsurpassed information for industry.
The Canadian Light Source offers innovative commercial research access, clear intellectual property policies, and scientists dedicated to working with industry.
We offer a unique-in-Canada service to companies: synchrotron- based measurement techniques such as X-ray absorption spectroscopy, X-ray photoelectron and Auger spectroscopies, scanning transmission X-ray microscopy, X-ray fluorescence, X-ray diffraction and infrared spectroscopy that can provide exceptional insight into industrial materials.
By increasing our understanding of chemical bonding and structure, we gain powerful insights into substances as varied as soils, mine wastes, catalysts, ores and minerals, biological tissues, functional foods and nutrient supplements, forensic evidence and manufactured materials such as metals, alloys, ceramics and polymers.
Contact one of our experts:
Director of Industrial Science (Aerospace)
Ph: 306-657-3530 Fax: 306-657-3535
Industrial Science Associate (Isotope Chemistry)
Ph: 306-657-3821 Fax: 306-657-3535
Industrial Research Scientist (Ceramics and Composite)
Ph: 306-657-3854 Fax: 306-657-3535
Industrial Staff Scientist (Auto, Optics and Photonics)
Ph: 306-657-3775 Fax: 306-657-3535
Lisa Van Loon
Industrial Staff Scientist (Mining and Environment; Biomaterials)
Ph: 306-657-3585 Fax: 306-657-3535
Industrial Staff Scientist (Energy Storage)
Ph: 306-657-3587 Fax: 306-657-3535
Administrative Assistant - Science
Phone: 306-657-3777 Fax: 306-657-3535