Revealing the Role of Catalysts in Carbon nanotubes and nanofibers by Scanning Transmission X-ray Microscopy: Carbon-based materials containing metals (such as Fe or Co) and nitrogen impurities have been considered to be good alternatives to precious-metal electrocatalysts for the oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) in fuel cells.View Science Highlights
- Say "cheese"
- February 26, 2014 CLS E-News
- Annual Users' Meeting, May 1-2, 2014 - Registration Now Open
- Summer School - Medical Imaging at CLS: accepting applications
- Seeing a solution to cleaner oil
- Quinoa reveals secrets at the genetic level