Soil science group publishes CLS's 1,000th peer-reviewed paper: University of Saskatchewan researchers Courtney Phillips and Derek Peak, along with the CLS Spherical Grating Monochromator (SGM) beamline scientist, Tom Regier, recently published the 1,000th peer-reviewed paper to come out of data collected at the research facility.View Science Highlights
- March 28, 2014 CLS E-News
- The Application of Synchrotron Imaging for Crop Improvement Workshop (June 10 - 12, 2014)
- Say "cheese"
- Annual Users' Meeting, May 1-2, 2014 - Registration Now Open
- Summer School - Medical Imaging at CLS: accepting applications
- Seeing a solution to cleaner oil