The Canadian Light Source (CLS) is one of the leading synchrotron facilities in the world and offers a vibrant interdisciplinary environment, state of the art research facilities, opportunities to interact with leading experts in their field, and training in a wide range of scientific techniques. Located on the University of Saskatchewan campus, the CLS is a powerful tool for academic and industrial research in a wide variety of areas including environmental science, natural resources and energy, health and life sciences, and information and communications technology. CLS operations are funded by the Government of Canada, NSERC, NRC, CIHR, the Government of Saskatchewan and the University of Saskatchewan.
Watch Tourism Saskatoon's video It's a Beautiful World... Saskatoon!
The following job postings are currently available at CLS:
- Job No. 866 - Contract Specialist
- Job No. 865 - Electrical Engineer
- Job No. 863 - Outreach Student (Casual)
- Job No. 864 - Mechanical Engineer
- Job No. 862 - Supply Chain Services Coordinator
- Job No. 861 - Communications Coordinator
- Job No. 860 - BioXAS - Imaging Science Associate
- Job No. 841 - Mid IR (CIHR-THRUST) Postdoctoral Fellow Research Associate (One Year Term)