CLS Residence - Ogle Hall
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Common room and Lounge (equipped with fridge, microwave, toaster, toaster oven and coffee maker)
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Breakfast items, snacks, grab and go meals available for purchase
- Linen (sheets, blankets, towels) provided
- Soap, shampoo and conditioner provided
- Limited number of parking spots are available
- Meeting rooms available
- Business Centre with computer and printer
- Complimentary bicycle loans
- Foosball, Air Hockey and Ping-Pong tables
- Outdoor patio
- On-site coin-operated laundry
- Iron, ironing board and hairdryer available on request
On your next visit to the CLS facility, plan to stay at the newly renovated CLS Guest Residence.
Conveniently located a 5-minute walk away from the CLS, on the University of Saskatchewan campus, many of the 38 guestrooms offer spectacular views of the South Saskatchewan River and Saskatoon skyline.
Option 1: 3 queen beds / mini kitchen & dining area / private washroom ($175/night)
Option 2: 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds / Private washroom ($100/night)
Option: 1 twin bed, Shared/ Private washroom ($65)
For reservations please complete and return the Housing Registry Application Form (fillable PDF). Please note five working days’ notice is required in advance of your stay. Reservations are not accepted by phone.
For more information contact:
CLS Guest Residence - Ogle Hall
Ogle Hall was built in 1966 and owned by the Catholic Diocese of Saskatoon. The building originally contained facilities for 32 seminarians including a chapel. It was later turned into a student residence in 1996 by St. Thomas More College and in 1998 renamed Ogle Hall after former rector and Member of Parliament Father Bob Ogle. The University purchased the building from STM in 2011. It is now leased by Canadian Light Source Inc. and has been extensively renovated for use as a modern residence facility for CLS Users.