Medical Applications of Synchrotron Radiation
Saskatoon, August 26 - 30, 2007
Welcome to the Medical Applications of Synchrotron Radiation workshop (MASR 2007) website. Held every three years, MASR is the premier event of the international synchrotron medical research community.
We have been fortunate to secure the support of several world-class scientists to act as Coordinators and Speakers for the following sessions:
- Dr. Ralf Menk, Sincrotrone Trieste – Technical Basics of Synchrotron Radiation
- Dr. Alberto Bravin, European Synchrotron Radiation Facility – Synchrotron X-ray Imaging
- Dr. Francois Esteve, European Synchrotron Radiation Facility – Oncology & Radiation Biology
- Dr. Naoto Yagi, Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute – Radiology – Diagnostics at the Synchrotron
- Dr. Luca Quaroni - Canadian Light Source - Pathology
MASR 2007 will showcase the world-leading BioMedical Imaging and Therapy facility at the CLS, as well as the research community and infrastructure available at the University of Saskatchewan and in Saskatoon.
We look forward to hosting you in sunny Saskatoon this summer!
|Bill Thomlinson,||Dean Chapman||Elisabeth Schultke|
|CLS||U of S||U of S|
|Conference Co-Chair||Conference Co-Chair||Chair, Local Organizing Committee|
Last modified: 2013-05-03 16:05:33